A blast from the past...
and the present.
When Roger met with the monks of the American Shaolin Temple last summer, they showed him a sequence of exercises that blew him away. Roger is no Iron Game Rookie so you know that is saying something.
Roger took everything he learned, wrote it down, condensed it, analyzed it and now shows you what small stone ball training is all about.
Throughout the history of the Iron Game, all the great teachers of the past: George Jowett, Anthony Barker and Earle E. Liederman, among others, put much of their knowledge on instructional posters.
This was an ingenious idea.
Books are outstanding, but when it's time to work out, it gets to be a chore to have to go back and forth between the book and the weight, just to see if you are doing it right.
This high quality full color poster measures 18 x 24 inches and is designed for your gym wall. Now you can learn from it every time you work out.
The Atomic Athletic Stone Sphere Instructional Chart #1 provides a full stone ball workout at your fingertips.
- Seven different stone ball exercises
- Each exercise is analyzed in detail to provide proper body position, performance and common easily correctable mistakes
- Three different hand positions for stone ball curls
- Shaolin Circles will fry your grip while giving you the core strength workout of your life
- Learn the exercise that Roger calls "the ultimate expression of full body strength" and how to do it right
- Step by Step instructions, the proper exercise sequence, rep schemes you need to know about...in short, everything you need to get a mind-blowing stone ball workout.
Get yours today and get trainin'!
Or get the pair by clicking here.
Approximately 6-8 days lead time to ship date.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
"Made in the USA. Not just a slogan, it's national security."
Roger LaPointe, President Atomic Athletic.
Copyright Roger LaPointe, 2008.
Write Your Own Review